Why settle in Canada?
Canada is the one of the best places for anyone from across the globe who wishes to migrate for better life style, climatic conditions, economic growth and one of the best education systems. India and China are the greatest sources for new immigrants to Canada; numerous options are available for applying for permanent residence visa. THE IMMACULATE can help you realize this dream come true. We have sent a number of people to Canada who are doing pretty well, obtained their citizenship and are now Canadian Citizens.
Immigration to Canada is expected to take off even in larger numbers mending from the financial effect caused by the corona virus pandemic.
For the country’s food supply, new qualified permanent residents, before limitations were in place, and for impermanent essential workers, Canada did not stop accepting immigration and study visas.
Key Eligibility factors
- 18 years to apply for Canada PR
- Up to 46 years eligible for points
- Decrease in points for age increase
- Full points for 18-35 age group
Language Skill test
Applicants for Canada PR, should show your skill (minimum CLB 7) in English or French being the official languages. Candidate has to pass IELTS from an authorised agency for English Skills.
Educational Testimonial Valuation
You should be no less than a graduate to apply for PR in Canada. Educational Testimonial Valuation to be obtained from an approved authority like the WES in order to allow IRCC to verify documents from other countries. The WES process is done by THE IMMACULATE.
Application for Canada PR:
- One year work experience
- To obtain an offer to apply for Canada PR from IRCC secure ample no of points built on immigration system of Canada. In order to earn high points, 3 years of experience will be needed.
CRITERIA FOR CANADA PR
6 easy steps for application for PR (permanent residency) as follows:
For qualification verification, obtain Educational Testimonial Valuation Report from an Approved Assessing Body, ie. WES, ICASC, CES, ICES, etc.
1. Eligible points to be scored
- Get the required points in accordance with your Age, studies, works skills and language expertise. Points requirement is 67 in Express Entry – FSW Federal Skilled Worker Department.
2. Completion of the WES Process
- Submit your application and you will receive a WES Reference number.
- You will have to send the required documents and quote your WES Reference number.
- The process takes around 30 to 35 days to verify the certificates, and send it back to the candidates. WES is valid for 5 years.
3. We help you to build a Profile Online for Jobs
- To get your CRS sum total, we will generate your profile in Express Entry System giving all important data with (working skills, ECA, IELTS, etc.)
4. Offer to Apply
- Offer to apply will be issued when IRCC exposes Express Entry Draw regularly to choose applicants having the top CRS points.
5. Submission of PR application
- On receipt of the ITA, the completed Canada PR Application form along with the required papers is submitted.
6. Acceptance of Canada PR
- If your Application and Papers handed is verified and found valid, approval for Canadian PR visa will be given. We at THE IMMACULATE guide you @ every step of the process.
7. Express Entry Visa Programs
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP)
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Canadian Experience Class
Types of Visas to Canada
- Visitor Visa / Temporary Resident Visa
- Study Permit
- Super Visa
- Transit Visa
- Work Permit
Candidates can contact THE IMMACULATE on 9851225010 or email email@example.com to apply for the SAT online. Our institute helps students to register for the exam on the College Board website or by mail, by telephone. In any way it has to be three weeks before the examination.